My core business is Experiences.
I usually wrap it all up with “I design digital products”, but what does it mean?
- Business is my third name. I put the whole project in the right perspective and think about how to create more value for your business.
- I’m good at figuring out which solution meets your problem most strategically. I do it with data and research on hand.
- I research and empathise with people. I collect the thoughts, problems, habits of your clients to find out how to position you in their world.
- I discover and observe your competitors. I find out where they are, what they are doing (less or more) to learn from them and help you test new directions.
- I help you communicate the feeling. The values that guide you, the vibe you want to convey, the message you want to bring into people’s minds – all of this must be part of your project.
- I create Experiences. I like to play with prototypes and create experiences for people. Simplicity, utility and sustainability are at the core of all my designs. I want to improve people’s lives and create positive experiences, and maybe even win a smile.
I have been lucky to work in a wide variety of industries: catering, advertising, municipal, associations, steel, lighting, furniture, construction, real estate, personal care, health, clothing, legal, digital, marketing and much more.