- Print them out.
- Fill in your vision and mission
- Write down the 12 goals that will get you to your vision
- Start with your first week.
- Set the one biggest goal you need to finish this week.
- Plan your week around that.
- Vote and contemplate your week before starting the next one.
- Finished the 12 weeks, write your main learnings and successes.
- Have 1-week pause before starting the next 12-week year 🙂
Usually after the 3rd round, we start to get used to it and get better at fulfilling our goals. Be kind to yourself.
I wish you success and prosperity.
If you need to use it for other than personal use, please contact me at email@example.com