Sometimes we procrastinate because our goal looks like a whale and we have no idea where to start. Sometimes we’re so overwhelmed by everything we need to do that we’d like to book a ticket to the Bahamas.
Get strategic and stich the stuff that isn’t really worth your time.
Side note: it might take some practice with the goal prioritization as by default we tend to feel that it’s all very urgent and important. Probably just 20% really is.
This is good for:
- Getting specific on your goals
- Understanding your goal hierarchy
- Prioritizing personal goals
- Prioritizing professional goals
- Prioritizing short-term and long-term goals
- Decision-making for your daily to-do list
- Strategic time management
If you need to use it for other than personal use, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org